BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR TO NHM CONTENT
Whether you have experience in addiction recovery, living with a mental health disorder, a healthcare journalist, doctor, nurse, social worker, therapist, or another healthcare professional, New Horizons Medical welcomes your expertise to engage with our audience by submitting your story or an article on related mental health, recovery, and healthy living topics. The guest posting initiative allows people to share their stories and engage with local communities in Massachusetts and beyond. This initiative is created to help people make the choice, learn from others about the journey, and discover useful tips.
WRITING FOR NEW HORIZONS MEDICAL
We’re seeking experts in addiction, mental health, and recovery to share their perspectives and knowledge through guest posting on our website. Our online blog covers a wide range of topics with brief, timely items, as well as longer, comprehensive articles. Please review the guidelines below.
New Horizons Medical is dedicated to supporting the community with professional services and educational resources. We invite qualified physical health, mental health, and medical professionals, as well as those in treatment, to educate consumers by sharing their stories through guest posting article entries.
- Submit your content as a Word Doc or Google Doc.
- Ensure it’s 100% original and unpublished elsewhere.
- The content cannot be more than 25% AI-generated.
- Aim for well-written, clear, interesting, and helpful content.
- Use bullets or lists for reader-friendly scanning.
- Provide proper attribution for cited data or statistics with hyperlinks from accredited sources.
- Keep the focus educational rather than self-promotional.
- Include a one-to-two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Attach all images separately with proper citations.
- Aim for a length of 500 – 1,500 words.
- Limit to one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
Regardless of the article type, all content must be original and unpublished anywhere on the internet. Images submitted should be original and properly attributed. The content cannot be more than 25% AI-generated.
Our editors retain the right to reject guest posting submissions for any reason. We retain the right to edit your submission to ensure the use of proper language and overall cohesiveness of the content.
If you’re interested in contributing an article to our blog, please email email@example.com. We appreciate your interest and valuable time.