Welcome to New Horizons Medical in Haverhill!
New Horizons Medical offers comprehensive Outpatient Mental Health and Addiction Recovery programs since February of 2021 in Haverhill. Visit us at 62 Brown St suite 505, Haverhill, MA 01830.
Our interdisciplinary teams consist of treatment providers which include physicians, social workers, licensed drug and alcohol counselors, and other medical providers. Our mission is to provide quality health care to those suffering from substance addiction, mental illness, or both.
New Horizons Medical’s objective is to provide a safe, confidential, and supportive environment to help patients maintain sobriety, improve their daily functioning, and promote their recovery to become healthy, fulfilling, engaging, and productive members of society.
New Horizons Medical offers Outpatient Mental Health Counseling, Substance Use Recovery, and Psychiatry treatment services in Haverhill. Our eager and exceptional staff is ready to become a part of your care team and assist you in your recovery.
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Alcohol and Opioid Dependency
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone, Sublocade, Subutex, Zubsolv)
- Naltrexone (Vivitrol tablets and injections)
- We accept most insurance plans including Masshealth and Medicare
- Same-day appointments. No need to wait!
- Individual psychotherapy and mental health counseling
- Medication management
- Crisis therapy
The Haverhill office is conveniently located near Merrimack Valley Hospital. There is plenty of parking available at the medical center right in front of our office. After parking, enter the gray building and go to suite 505.