New Horizons Medical, a growing and expanding outpatient mental health and substance abuse treatment facility is hiring for a full-time and part-time Medical Assistant!
We offer competitive reimbursement rates, clinical supervision and training, and a flexible schedule!
About the team
At New Horizons Medical, the administrative team is the backbone of operations. We are a group of caring individuals who are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of our patients. Led by compassionate and experienced office managers, the administrative team works closely with providers to ensure that our patients receive the highest quality care in a warm and welcoming environment. The administrative team plays a vital role in creating a supportive and compassionate atmosphere at our clinic.
Full-time and part-time (1-3 days/week; 8-24 hours per week) with highly competitive compensation packages.
Brookline, Fitchburg, Framingham, and Lynn in Massachusetts.
In the clinical area the medical assistant, under the direction and supervision of a licensed Nurse or Provider, and in accordance with Clinical policies, procedures, protocols, and standards of practice participates in the delivery of patient care.
In the administrative area, the medical assistant gathers patient information for registration, schedules appointments, and verifies demographic and financial information.
Delivers care and communicates in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner and demonstrates respect for patients.
- High School diploma or a higher education degree required
- CMA or RMA License/Certification
- Certified Medical Assistant: 1 year
- CPR knowledge
- HIPAA knowledge
- Must have basic computer efficiencies and the ability to learn multiple software systems.
- Knowledge of office equipment usage (phone, scanner, and copier)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated multitasking abilities.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Please, send your CV with the Position Title and & Location to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below!
Updated on 11/08/2023