New Horizons Medical, a growing and expanding outpatient mental health and substance abuse treatment facility is hiring for a full-time and part-time Outpatient Clinician – LICSW, LMHC!
We offer competitive reimbursement rates, clinical supervision and training, and flexible scheduling.
About the team
The behavioral health team at New Horizons Medical is comprised of a highly skilled and compassionate group of licensed social workers who are dedicated to helping individuals overcome mental health and addiction challenges. Led by our experienced clinical director, Linda Ploude, our behavioral health team brings a wealth of expertise and experience to our clinic. Our social workers offer a safe and non-judgmental space for patients to explore their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, and work collaboratively with them to develop effective coping strategies and skills for managing their mental health and addiction issues. They are committed to empowering our patients on their journey towards recovery and facilitating positive change in their lives. Our behavioral health team is at the heart of our clinic, providing compassionate care and helping individuals build a brighter future for themselves.
Full-time and part-time (1-3 days/week; 8-24 hours per week) with highly competitive compensation packages.
- Brookline, Framingham, Haverhill, and Lynn in Massachusetts
- Conducting initial evaluations and patient screenings
- Co-development and implementation of patient-centered treatment plans.
- Providing ongoing counseling services as clinically indicated.
- Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Working collaboratively with outside providers and agencies when warranted
- Licensed in the state of Massachusetts;
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related field;
- Licensure at the LICSW, LMHC; or LADC 1 level;
- Experience working with diverse adult client populations;
- Experience working with addictions and substance use disorders;
- Experience and/or aptitude in working with electronic medical record systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work proactively in a team environment;
- Base proficiency with computers, technology, and telemedicine;
- Ability to effectively communicate with any type patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and accomplish administrative responsibilities;
- Exemplary professionalism and respect for confidentiality.
Please, send your CV with the Position Title and & Location to email@example.com or fill out the form below!
Updated on 11/08/2023