New Horizons Medical, a growing and expanding outpatient mental health and substance abuse treatment facility is hiring for a part-time Physician Assistant!
We offer competitive reimbursement rates, clinical supervision and training, and flexible scheduling.
About the team
The medical providers at New Horizons Medical are a skilled and compassionate team of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to providing high-quality care for our patients. Led by our experienced medical director, Dr. Boris Golosarsky, our medical providers bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our clinic. They work closely with patients struggling with addiction and mental health issues to develop personalized treatment plans tailored to their unique needs. Our medical providers conduct thorough assessments, provide medical interventions, and collaborate with other members of our interdisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive care. They prioritize patient safety and well-being, and are committed to helping patients overcome their challenges and achieve improved health and well-being. With their expertise and compassionate care, our medical providers play a vital role in supporting our patients on their journey towards recovery and better health.
Part-time (1-3 days/week; 8-24 hours per week)
- Framingham, Haverhill, and Lynn in Massachusetts
- Providers are responsible for the health care, treatment, and education of patients within the scope of knowledge and skill;
- Develop personalized treatment plans;
- Conduct thorough assessments, provide medical interventions, and collaborate with other members of our interdisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive care;
- Work closely with supervising physicians for coordination of care, training, and supervision.
- Must be a Certified Physician Assistant with an extended practice license in the State of Massachusetts;
- Medical degree from an accredited school of medicine;
- CPR certification;
- Master’s or Doctors degree in the related field;
- Valid Medical License and DEA;
- Ability or willingness to work with an EMR system;
- Candidates with a Suboxone waiver will be preferred;
- if you do not have a waiver yet we can help to obtain it.
- Experience working with diverse adult client populations;
- Experience working with addictions and substance use disorders;
- Experience and/or aptitude in working with electronic medical record systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work proactively in a team environment;
- Proficiency with computers, technology, and telemedicine;
- Ability to effectively communicate with any type patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and accomplish assigned responsibilities;
- Exemplary professionalism and respect for confidentiality.
Is aware that in order to respond promptly and appropriately to emergencies, any staff member may be assigned duties that differ from those in the job description, or may be assigned temporarily to a different location or schedule.
Understands that all staff should have a Personal Emergency Plan in place to best respond to his/her job responsibilities should health center emergency arise.
- Malpractice: partial coverage for (PT)
- Hospital dues and any other professional license partial coverage for (PT)
- Competitive Hourly Rates
Please, send your CV with the Position Title and & Location to email@example.com or fill out the form below!
Updated on 11/8/2023